Saturday, April 01, 2006

Boys will be boys...

(Click the picture to enlarge)

This is another of my favourite picture because its a rare picture of me, my dad and my brother in one frame. Also the the setting of the picture is awesome. This picture was taken somewhere in Leh-Ladakh region right besides the magnificient Indus river. My dad was an Army Major then and you can tell that by looking at the one golden sign on his shoulder. I am the one in grey shirt and faded jeans (trying to look all cool). I don't know why I made that pose but its like I am trying to look at the horizon or something. The over-hyper kid infront is my kiddo brother Gagan (a.k.a Kevin). He was always the naughty one as you can tell from the picture. Leh-Ladakh holds a very special place in my heart and just seeing this picture brings so many memories to life...

4 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger ektaran said...

good one Fursat...yaadein..
Ab mujhe papa ke yaad aa rahe hai...*sob* *sob*

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Fursat said...

this pic is good too :) chalo aap pic mein thode se bade ho gaye :P and the background is awesome :)

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Colors said...

Lovely pic....yeah u dont look like u...i mean if I hadnt known better, I would have guessed the naughty one (ur brother) is u! The scenery is beatiful...reminded me of Tsongu Lake :)

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger clicks said...

a dad and his prized possesions.its a great momemnt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home