Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My strengths...

(Click on the picture to enlarge)

My parents. This picture was taken in Gulmarg, Srinagar. We were visiting dad. My family from dad's side had also come and we all were playing in some stream of water when this picture was taken. I love my mom's smile in this one. She is always the live wire of the family, always smiling. The colors of the picture have faded but not their love. The signboard "SPARROW" is the name of my dad's headquarters. I don't think this picture does justice to the beauty of the place though. It was breathtaking.

5 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Colors said...

Me firssssst

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Colors said...

Ur mom's beautiful....the pic looks sooo homely...u know those old faded pics everyone has of old times... :)

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger ektaran said...

I would say you are lucky to have visited one of the best places on earth...J & K...
Now I am missing my parents...(:
S*M*I*L*E
Love the title of the pic you have given...'My Strengths'
Sometimes I think whether I'll be as good a mother...as moi mommy ..

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Fursat said...

nice pic..yeh ur mom's smile is good...and she is so slim :P

with faded colour even backgrd is good...purani pics bahut achi lagti hai :)

lovely couple :)

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger clicks said...

may almighty bless these strenghts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home